The Water Hammer Eliminator HA, the key component of the Assembly,
was engineered for use in high-rise buildings to eliminate the back pressure of water hammering caused by stopping of the booster and transfer pumps. It can be widely used for the piping systems in industrial plants, high-rise buildings, water suppliers and hospitals.
A check valve should be installed just after the pump, also ensure that the HA Assemble is installed downstream of the first check valve. When the pump stops, the HA can successfully release water hammer pressure by discharg-ing water from the drain port. The HA drain should be connected to a water tank or discharged to a floor trap connection.
- HA can successfully eliminate the noise of water hammering in 0.02 seconds.
- HA is able to release the extra pressure of water-hammer to protect pipes, pumps, valves, fittings and other equipment from damage.
- HA is more durable than conventional water hammer arrestors.
- HA doesn`t need extensive water volume or pipe size/length calculations before installation.
- 20mm HA can be used for 20mm through 80mm pipes.
- 50mm HA can be used for 100mm and over pipes.